All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the internet; the date and time you access the site; the pages that you access while at the site and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyze trends, and administer the site.
Some cookies on this website may do the following:
- Enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services like the shopping cart for example cannot be provided.
- Improve the user experience and to enable some of the functionality provided by this website.
- Collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
- Allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your name or area you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by third party service providers who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us. Cookies are used on this website for the following third party services: Google Analytics, Facebook share button, Twitter share button, Pinterest share button and Google+ share button. Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this.